From: Esri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 7:14 PM
To: Lazorchak, William
Subject: Changes to Supported Browsers for ArcGIS Online

Esri | The Science of Where

View email in web browser

ArcGIS Online

Hi,

In the June 2017 update to ArcGIS Online we will be making a change to the browsers we support. We wanted to share that information now to provide additional time should you need to make a change.

Microsoft ended support for older versions of Internet Explorer on certain operating systems on January 12, 2016. This means they no longer conduct security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support. Because of this change, beginning with the June 2017 update, ArcGIS Online will no longer fix bugs specific to Internet Explorer 9 or 10, test those versions, or list limitations in the help. This includes configurable apps and Map Viewer.

If you have any questions, please email us at [log in to unmask].

Thanks,

The ArcGIS Online Team

You received this due to your interest in ArcGIS Online Announcements.
Update your subscription preferences.
Esri.com | Privacy | Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Esri. All rights reserved.
Esri, 380 New York Street, Redlands, CA 92373, USA.

FacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterGoogle+