As part of the Enterprise License Agreement with Esri we are granted a small number of complementary licenses to their Users Conference, held July 10-14, 2017 in San Diego, CA.

We have 2 registrations left. If you are SERIOUSLY planning on attending the conference and want a complementary registration please get in touch with me offline.

Only reserve a registration if you are seriously planning on attending, not if you are "thinking about it." We'll be happy to grant you a registration when you are definitely going.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project
Library of Congress