Hello Community!

Next Wednesday, June 21st is our Agile Community of Practice meeting for June.

We're meeting in the Edison Conference room (LM-637), but, you may also choose to join us via WebEx at:
https://locgov.webex.com/meet/rshir
(Once you join the WebEx, you will be presented with the dial-in info.)

We have a couple of great topics for this meeting:

User Story Mapping - KanKan Yu
If you don't know what User Story Mapping is, here's a quick read that does a better job of explaining it than I do: http://jpattonassociates.com/the-new-backlog/ . KanKan is going to share her team's approach and how it helped them.

Testing Strategy - Nafisul Razzaque
Testing is a topic with which we often struggle on Agile projects. Nafis will share his thoughts on testing with a look ahead to the future.

Issues - Old and New
This topic will be a permanent placeholder for us to give updates on issues related to Agile at the Library. This week we'll introduce the idea of tracking and working the issues raised by community members.

Open Forum
If anyone has any thoughts, questions or issues they want to raise to the community, here's your chance.

Thanks!

Bob Shirley
Team Lead, PMO
Library of Congress