From: Shirley, Robert L.
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:45 AM
To: Rai, Anupama; Damle, Sarang; Scheffler, Elizabeth; Harwell, Sandy; Nobles-Jackson, Belinda; Miller, Audrey; [log in to unmask]; Johnson, Molly; Hill, Michael J.; Buitano, Hugo; Brown, John; O'Reilly Alice; Scovill, Ruth; Grant, David; Fasnacht, Zachary; Dai, Jie; Beran, Lynn; [log in to unmask]; Pierce, David; Goergen-Rood, Marge; Pull, John; Stitzel, Dawn; Dessy, Blane K.; Brunton, David; Graber, Jim; Lang, Sean; Boyd, Paul; Chen, Tracy; Lang, Bradford; Curtiss, Dan; Skinner, Andrew; Akpinar, Baha; Gheen, Tina; Wilson, Michelle; Schlesier, Gustave; Freeman, Loretta; Derby, Matthew; Brachey, David; Palian, Bob; Olson, Steven; Hall, Ellen; James, Clovia; Smith, Natalie Buda; Yusuf, Muhibo; Purnell, Richard; Jordan, Cynthia; Storey, Rosie; Daugherty, Timothy; Swanson, Amy; Wilson, Tina; Engratt, Steve; Hordatt, Camille; Phillips, Lisa; Tani, James; Padavong, Thipphavanh; Wu, Max; 'Ted Westervelt'; Townsend, Candice; Stewart, Caitlin; Beckhardt, Meredith; Campbell, Michelle; Van Gilder, Karen; Leonard, David; Murray, Ray; Goldstein, Marvin; Ouellette, Patrick; Martys, Michael; Barthel, Jeremy; Christopher, David; Della Porta, Ann; Ament, Douglas; Thomas, Deborah; Smith, Jacqueline; Weber, Andrew; Westervelt, Theron; Bucknor, Vanley; Rynne, Erin; Dulabahn, Beth; Dove, Charles; Rutledge, John; OCIO Managers/Supervisors; McLaughlin, Pamela R; Mandelbaum, Jane; Beirne, Karen; Parker, Brad; Everingham, Michael; Barb, Stephanie; Cappello, Joe; Banks, Al; Nyepan, Dineda; Keen, Laura; Yu, KanKan; Kuenning, Jennifer; [log in to unmask]; Agile Transformation; Razzaque, Nafisul
Cc: Karamanis, Jim; McGrory, James; Shellem, Chuck; Saxena, Sandeep; Parker, Richard; Hunt-Waters, Sharon; Hawkins, LaTanya; Harris, Toni; Hanna, Suzan; Hall-Chandler, Beverly; Daye, Stacian C.; Chen, Jane; Ibraheem, Leah; Conklin, Judith; Smith, Russell; Das, Tapan; Kellum, William; Lazorchak, William; Nibeck, Mike
Subject: RE: REMINDER: June 21st Agile Community of Practice meeting

Reminder - The Agile Community of Practice meeting is today at noon in LM-637 or you can join via WebEx at:
https://locgov.webex.com/meet/rshir

Dial-in (You can log into WebEx and use the "Call Me" feature or dial into the number below):
+1-510-210-8882 (USA toll)
Access Code:  902 604 849 #

Thanks!

Bob Shirley