Chuck,

ARSC members and members of the Radio Preservation Task Force continue to
work on this project. The project is still focusing on radio-related
collections, but plans to expand in the future. Information about radio
collections is periodically submitted through the online form
<https://goo.gl/forms/KHWID21hzav1KiCx2>, and those new submissions are
added to the online database. We are also working our way through the
collection information gathered in the initial survey to verify and expand
the information currently posted. The database is available for anyone to
search at http://arsc-audio2.org/, and we encourage anyone with radio
collections to submit collection info so we can add it and grow the
resource.

Best,
William

William R. Vanden Dries

Digital Archivist/Project Manager, Archives of African American Music and
Culture, Indiana University
Chairman, Audio Preservation Fund
512-731-9616