Wow.
I knew Jim (and his Wife), and spoke with them many times. I last talked
to his wife a couple of years ago when Jim could no longer come to the
phone. Although I haven't heard form either of them in awhile, I'm
somewhat surprised that Jim lasted this long.

R.I.P. my friend. You deserve a long rest after your struggle.

And yes, Jim Lindner is currently a very busy man. However, he will be
back as soon as he has time.

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net