I've used "Crazy Glue" a bunch of times with no problem. That's with the felt pads. Don't know about the foam pads if they survived.
Adrian Cosentini
http://www.sawneybean.com/AudioTransformations/

    On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:52 PM, Jeff Willens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Does anyone have a conservationally sound method for reattaching felt pressure pads to cassette shells? I'm loathe to use Crazy Glue as I have no idea if it seeps through the felt. Double-stick tape was also mentioned to me, but I can't see that standing up to playing.

Replacing would be fine unless the shell is sealed. I would prefer to not have to break the shell to get inside. But if I have the pad, I'd like to reuse it somehow. Any thoughts?

TIA