From: "Shai Drori" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette repair question

Better yet, just use a Nak that actually lifts the felt pad altogether.
Tapes actually play better with less noise and better tape to head contact
without the felt pad. The caveat is that the deck needs to be built for the
purpose of lifting the pad (almost all Naks). Regular decks need it for
contact with the head.

If you do decide to glue it back, crazy glue will work, but my personal
favorite is the liquid UHU. Takes about 20 minutes to dry.

בברכה,
שי דרורי.
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 5 contributor, level 10 restaurant expert