From: "Shai Drori" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Cassette repair question

The 480 was not lowly. The BX100 was lowly. And even that one made great
recordings. ​Dual capstans have other merits like lower wow and flutter.
Naks are the only ones I am aware of that actually pushed the pads away. I
think they even patented it.

בברכה,
שי דרורי.
מומחה לשימור ודיגיטציה של אודיו וידאו ופילם 8-35ממ
Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
Timeless Recordings Music Label
www.audiovideofilm.com
Tripadvisor level 5 contributor, level 10 restaurant expert