This is great news! Owsley was a meticulous recordist, so I'm sure these tapes will blow people away.I read about this project in Robert Greenfield's recent book 'Bear: The Life and Times of Augustus Owsley Stanley'The Trippy Life of the LSD Manufacturer Who ‘Helped Create the 60s’

|   |
The Trippy Life of the LSD Manufacturer Who ‘Helped Create the 60s’
 Augustus Owsley Stanley III was the LSD chemist and audio maestro who not only created the Grateful Dead's &...  |   |

 Projects like this are what I got into audio preservation for. I wish I could have been involved with it, but I'm sure Jamie will do a kick-ass job. I look forward to hearing some of this stuff one day..
-Matt Sohn

    On Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:56 PM, Jamie Howarth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 We sure were.

Please pardon the mispellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone