Von: "Marcos Sueiro Bal" <[log in to unmask]>

> After hearing a few more of these, I think I have figured it
> out. They seem to have used the (handmade?) buzzer
> blasts as a sort of audio countdown for the start of the
> program. Definitely not for broadcast!

I thought it might be a cue to find the start of the segment when
fast-winding the tape.  I used to use a few seconds of a 40 Hz tone.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o0dYPfN-PM

This link directs to somebody's "clever" idea of what an SMTPE
leader ought to look and sound like.  Did you mean to use that link?

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos und sicher für alle!