Please see the call for presentations below.  Apologies for duplication.

We hear a lot about how to handle difficult patrons, cybersecurity, and protecting patron data. However, other areas of security and privacy often get overlooked.  Have you thought about your library's equipment and even the building itself?

Join Amigos Library Services on September 21, for the online conference, Privacy and Security for Today's Library, where we will explore why security and privacy is currently a hot topic for libraries. Has your library addressed issues related to the wide spectrum of security and privacy? If so, would you share your story in a 45-minute session? We are interested in presenters from public, academic, and special libraries. For the opportunity to speak at our online conference, please submit your proposal by Friday, July 7. Don't worry if you've never presented online; it's easy, and we are happy to train you and provide technical support during your presentation. Submit your proposal today at https://www.amigos.org/node/4518.

Thanks!

Jodie

Jodie Borgerding
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO  63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Check out our member benefits<http://www.amigos.org/benefits>