Dear All,

Some of my colleagues at the Bartók Archives (Institute of Musicology,
Hungarian Academy of Sciences) are searching data about the first issue of
Fritz Reiner's recording of Bartók's Concerto (1946, American Columbia,
12918/23, set MM 793, ML 4102). The main question is the proportioning. How
many movements were on one side or how many sides contained a movement?
If some of you owns the original discs or have the right answers, please
write to me or to mr. Marton Kerekfy ([log in to unmask]) or ms.
Klara Moricz ([log in to unmask]).

Many thanks in advance for your help.

With best wishes,
Ferenc Szabó

--
"Lendület" Archives and Research Group of 20th-21st Century Hungarian Music
Institute of Musicology