From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2017 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] William Jennings Byran at Gennett studios - recording with 2 horns mixed?

See http://tinyurl.com/ybcwqwdy, sourced from http://www.forte-piano-pianissimo.com/ignacejanpaderewski.html, which apparently takes the image from a book whose title starts (or is) 'The Music Goes Round.' My money is Frederick William Gaisberg, 'The Music Goes Round' (Arno Press, 1977.) Snippet views at Google Books confirm that there are mentions of Paderewski on ten pages, anyway!

Chris Smith