Hello everyone!

Are you a linked data lover or you hate linked data but you have to deal
with it?

Do you work at one of the national libraries in Europe?

Then, you are the right person for me!

I would like to invite you to take part in my final project (MSc in
Information & Library Studies, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow)
investigating the implementation, use and perception of Linked Data across
European National Libraries.

What I ask for is just a tiny portion of your time, in an interview lasting
no longer than 25-30 min. You can choose if having a Skype or email
interview.

Participation is voluntary, but each contribution is highly appreciated and it
would be extremely helpful to the achievement of the research expected
learning outcomes.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.

I am aware that your time is precious and you are very busy, but
collaboration is the key to development!

United for linked data.

Best wishes,

Laura Cagnazzo