From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Korpal-Gosvener, Roxanne M. CIV (EDU)
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 6:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FEDLIB] [Non-DoD Source] Re: [FEDLIB] Org chart question

Hello, Kurt.  I'd be very interested to see your activity/function chart.  Would you be willing to send me a copy?

Thank you so much,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener
Library Technician Ph: 860-444-8676
U. S. Coast Guard Academy Library (dl)
35 Mohegan Avenue, New London, CT  06320 Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary

Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.
The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.

Visit the Academy virtual tour!
http://www.youvisit.com/uscga/