This is open to the public and closes on Monday.  Sorry for the late notification.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/470962600

I’m only the messenger, please direct any questions to: Phone: 8444565208 Email : [log in to unmask]

Librarian

Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Agency contact information

1 vacancy in the following location:

·         Muskogee, OK
Work Schedule is Full-Time - Permanent
Opened Wednesday 5/31/2017 (9 day(s) ago)
Closes Tuesday 6/13/2017 (4 day(s) away)

·         Salary Range
$60,210.00 to $78,270.00 / Per Year

·         Series & Grade
GS-1410-11/11

·         Supervisory Status
No

·         Who May Apply
US Citizens

·         Control Number
470962600

·         Job Announcement Number
DE-10014456-17-MIZ

Job Overview

Job Overview

Summary

About the Agency

OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln's promise: "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) needs employees who possess the energy, compassion, and commitment to serve those who served our Country. Whatever the job title, every position in VA will give you a chance to make a meaningful and personal contribution to the lives of truly special and deserving people - our Veterans. VA professionals feel good about their careers and their ability to balance work and home life. VA offers generous paid time off and a variety of predictable and flexible scheduling opportunities. Working for VA is one of the most emotionally satisfying and professionally rewarding ways to dedicate the best within you to your Country's service. If you are transitioning from the military or a Veteran already, we invite you to explore the benefits of continuing your career at the VA. The VA is committed to hiring Veterans.

The VA is much more than just another employer. It is an honorable, open and welcoming community of those who care. Gratitude is our motivation and service is our mission.

The VA has adopted Core Values and Characteristics that apply universally across the Department. The five Core Values define "who we are," our culture, and how we care for Veterans, their families and other beneficiaries. The Values are Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence ("I CARE"). America's Veterans need you!

Duties

The Librarian will be working at the VA Healthcare System located in Muskogee, OK. This position is located in the Education Service.
Major duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):

WORK SCHEDULE: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Recruitment & Relocation Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required