CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good morning,

We are trying (unsuccessfully so far) to obtain a copy of this article on interlibrary loan.

Can anyone help?

Synthesis of Substituted 1H-Pyrrol-2(5H)-ones and 2(5H)-Furanones as Inhibitors of P. aeruginosa Biofilm

By: Guo, JL (Guo, Jia-Liang)[ 1 ] ; Li, BZ (Li, Bing-Zhou)[ 1 ] ; Chen, WM (Chen, Wei-Min)[ 1 ] ; Sun, PH (Sun, Ping-Hua)[ 1 ] ; Wang, YQ (Wang, Yuqiang)[ 1 ]

LETTERS IN DRUG DESIGN & DISCOVERY

Volume: 6

Issue: 2

Pages: 107-113

Published: MAR 2009

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/lddd/2009/00000006/00000002/004aj

I've emailed the author, but that bounced back 6 days after sending.

Any ideas would be most appreciated, short of purchasing this for $63

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-OOI-L
15 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249