The CFPB Library is offering the list of titles (attached) for transfer to other federal libraries.

NOTE: We may not have all Volumes for a specific CFR Title and Year but let us know if you want what we have or if you need specific parts and we will do what we can to fulfill requests on a first-come first-serve basis.

Please respond by June 30, 2017.  We will cover the postage.

Richard Huffine | [log in to unmask]
Librarian | Administrative Operations
Office: (202) 435-7483 | Mobile: (202) 308-2960
[log in to unmask]" alt="Library_logo_mar2016_sm">

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
consumerfinance.gov

Confidentiality Notice: If you received this email by mistake, you should notify the sender of the mistake and delete the email and any attachments.  An inadvertent disclosure is not intended to waive any privileges.