From: Voyager Search [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 11:18 AM
To: Lazorchak, William
Subject: Last Day to RSVP for Voyager Experience!

Join us for the first ever Voyager Search User Group Meeting!

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Today is the Last Day to RSVP for
Voyager Experience

On July 9th, we're hosting our first ever user group meeting, Voyager Experience. Join us for an afternoon of insight and lessons learned from our Voyager Search staff, as well as some of our amazing customers, along with an update on the incredible new developments happening here at Voyager Search. Today is the last day to reserve your spot.

RSVP now!

The meeting will be followed by drinks, hors d'oeuvres, conversation and socializing in the Andaz San Diego Gallery room.

Full details included below:

Voyager Experience Details
Where:
Andaz San Diego, 600 F Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Date: July 9, 2017
User Group Meeting: 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Post-meeting Social: 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Can't make the meeting or the social? Not a problem! We'd love to see you regardless. Indicate in your RSVP when you can join us by June 30th

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

Best regards,

The Voyager Search Team

About Voyager Search

Voyager Search is a leading global provider of geospatial, enterprise search solutions that enable a single point of search across all of an your content repositories. With Voyager, users can search, find and deliver more than 2,000 types of content. Built on top of Solr/Lucene, the world's premier open source solution, Voyager's simple user interface, Navigo, offers Fortune 500 businesses, government entities, and multinational organizations easy-to-use search, data management, document delivery, and map visualization capabilities—including Natural Language Processing. With no custom coding required, Voyager is a true off-the-shelf geospatial intelligence and search powerhouse that supports customers in a variety of industries including defense, oil and gas, federal and state governments, and mining. Formed in 2008, the company is headquartered in Redlands, California with additional staff in Washington State, Washington, DC, Vancouver Island, BC, Europe, and Uruguay.

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from all emails   update subscription preferences