From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 16:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ArcGIS server upgrades: Monday June 19 starting at 8:00 a.m.

Ghe folks,

We are in the final stages of the Oracle 12c upgrade and are preparing to upgrade the ArcGIS servers to 10.5. The request to upgrade the servers has passed the Change Advisory Board and we have been given permission to do the upgrade during work hours so that we can leverage our users for testing purposes.

We are currently planning on doing the upgrade on Monday June 19 starting at 8:00 a.m.

This means that the ArcGIS servers will be out-of commission while the upgrade is taking place. This includes the LRP, PUB and RAP servers and both the STAFF and CONGRESSIONAL Portals. We will start the upgrade process by stopping all services running on the machines.

This upgrade will take approximately 3 hours and we will keep you informed on progress along the way.

Thanks for your continued support.

Butch Lazorchak

IT Project Manager

Geospatial Hosting Environment project