GHE folks,

It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I send out the note that we have now successfully installed ArcGIS 10.5 in the PRODUCTION environment.

We have upgraded the LRP, PUB and RAP servers as well as the Staff Portal (https://staff.gis.loc.gov) and the Congressional Portal (https://congress.gis.loc.gov for users publishing content to Congress).

These, along with Voyager Search (https://search.gis.loc.gov) and FME (https://fme.gis.loc.gov) give us the complete suite of geospatial tools.

And of course, you can also use ArcGIS Online  (https://loc.maps.arcgis.com) to author and publish maps to the Library community.

We still have a number of configuration tweaks that we plan to implement over the summer months so look for continual improvement in the GHE.

So now it's up to all of you to start using the system and helping the Library and the GHE team develop workflows and processes that will help us all build maps that will highlight the Library's collections.

Thanks for all of your patience, insight and commitment,

Butch, Mike, Bill, Kalpesh and BB.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project