RENEE B. SWARTZ

Presidential Appointee Emerita

Institute of Museum and Library Services

Trustee Emerita

Barnard College - Columbia University

Chairperson

NJ Center for the Book

NJ State Library Advisory Council

Monmouth County Library Commission

​Hi Sharon,

Just got home from a trip to NYC for a dedication of the Lotos Club as a Literary Landmark in the State of New York. Rocco was responsible for bringing this forward and it was a grand ceremony. I came to represent New Jersey and am a member of the Literary Committee of the Club​
​ so I was pleased to be present.

Sorry we never connected in Boston. I called your number at Simmons and left a message but didn't have your cell phone number.​
​ We missed a wonderful time to catch up as we had been planning for years.

Thank you for all your efforts working on the Route 1 initiative. The poster is lovely and the idea to do this project was really brilliant.

Looking forward to seeing you in Washington in September.
Have a lovely summer.

All best wishes,
Renee ​