Dear Center for the Book Affiliates,

During our recent Idea Exchange meeting we discussed having details of the 2017-2018 Letters About Literature program available by May 30. Obviously that date has passed with no news. I want to tell you that at the time, we were unaware that LAL would be going through a major change in administration, and thus we were not able to meet our promised deadline.

Please know that the Center for the Book is fully committed to LAL and that there will be a program for the upcoming school year. I hope we can provide you with full details in the near future.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience and understanding.

As LAL celebrates its 25th year, it is the support of all our Center for the Book affiliates that has made it the enormously successful program it has become.

Please bear with us as we look forward to another successful run of Letters About Literature in 2017-2018.

Thank you,

Guy Lamolinara

Communications Officer

Center for the Book