De :        Arian Rajh <[log in to unmask]>
A :        [log in to unmask]
Date :        08/06/2017 10:27
Objet :        [METS] Linking METS and Premis
Envoyé par :        Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I'm preparing METS xml model for usage in one digitization project. I wonder if anyone has advice for linking premis object with mets file element in a situation where three Premis objects (intellectual entity and its two representations - physical and digitized item, item as in ISAD(G) ) are included in one METS xml file, in its amdSec.
I have tried to use admid identifier in file element that combines premis:object and premis:event identifiers (as  recommended in article Linking Between and Within METS and PREMIS Documents), but i had error when validating my file against mets.xsd.
So, I changed this complex admid identifier with ownerid identifier under mets file element. This ownerid is set to be equal to identifier of Premis object on representation level to which those files belong to. It is working fine, validation showed no errors, but I wonder if this is the best way. If anyone has a similar situation and an advice, I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Arian

Expositions :
Le monde selon Topor - jusqu'au 16 juillet 2017 - BnF - François-Mitterrand
La bibliothèque, la nuit – Bibliothèques mythiques en réalité virtuelle - jusqu'au 13 août 2017 - BnF - François-Mitterrand