I'd be interested in hearing how others are balancing Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence, and specifically, is there one Jira per project? Are they reused for subsequent phases of the project? Same for source code in BitBucket? How about Confluence?

We previously used GitHub, and previously to that, Trac. These tools had a nice way of having one repo to one ticket queue to one software project to one wiki, which we all got used to. Jira/Confluence/BitBucket are a bit different than that.

David

From: Agile at Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shirley, Robert L.
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agile CoP Meeting July 19

Hi all - Soliciting for possible topics for the upcoming Community of Practice meeting...

Are there burning issues/questions that we need to address?

How many of us are using Jira on a regular basis? Would there be any interest in an overview of the functionality or maybe a deep-dive on some part of it that you're not sure about?

Thanks!

Bob Shirley
Team Lead, PMO
Library of Congress