I've started the meeting notes here - https://staff.loc.gov/resources/display/AT/2017-07-19+Meeting+notes?flashId=-1895848619 Note: These are public pages, feel free to add/add as you would like. Open collaboration. Mike Nibeck Software Engineering Manager OCIO - Web Services Library of Congress From: Agile at Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Brunton, David" <[log in to unmask]> Reply-To: Agile at Library <[log in to unmask]> Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:51 AM To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Agile CoP Meeting July 19 I vote we NOT overrule him, and I'll consider silence a seconding of the motion :) From: Agile at Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nibeck, Mike Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:50 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Agile CoP Meeting July 19 Excellent topics. Question to group. I see a couple of options on how to handle these: 1 - Answer in-line in email Would provide quick turnaround of discussion, but might also get muddies as email isn't best channel 2 - Add these questions to the Agenda for the upcoming meeting. Only downside to this is a delay until we speak about them. I vote #2, but feel free to over-rule me. Mike Nibeck Software Engineering Manager OCIO - Web Services Library of Congress From: Agile at Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Swanson, Amy" <[log in to unmask]> Reply-To: Agile at Library <[log in to unmask]> Date: Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 9:27 AM To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: Agile CoP Meeting July 19 User experience and branding requirements From: Agile at Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shirley, Robert L. Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 8:49 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Agile CoP Meeting July 19 Hi all - Soliciting for possible topics for the upcoming Community of Practice meeting... Are there burning issues/questions that we need to address? How many of us are using Jira on a regular basis? Would there be any interest in an overview of the functionality or maybe a deep-dive on some part of it that you're not sure about? Thanks! Bob Shirley Team Lead, PMO Library of Congress (202) 707-0166