I vote for meeting with possibly a FAQ for standard process questions possibly.
From: Agile at Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nibeck, Mike
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Agile CoP Meeting July 19

Excellent topics.

Question to group. I see a couple of options on how to handle these:

1 - Answer in-line in email Would provide quick turnaround of discussion, but might also get muddies as email isn't best channel
2 - Add these questions to the Agenda for the upcoming meeting. Only downside to this is a delay until we speak about them.

I vote #2, but feel free to over-rule me.

Mike Nibeck
Software Engineering Manager
OCIO - Web Services
Library of Congress