I just saw this and I'm sure a lot of you know more than a little about
AGFA, so maybe you can get back to Green at the address in the message.

I'm just the vessel, so no need to reply to me.

Peter Hirsch

Subject: Audiovisual quandry
From: Jean L Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 10:04:23 -0400

Hello list,

I am reviewing some unidentified audio and film recordings. On the boxes I
am finding cryptic information such as 10/1 K, 11/1 K, 12/1 K, 29/1 K, 34/1
K, 34/2 K, 34/3 K, etc. It mainly appears on media from AGFA-GEVAERT and is
probably c.1973. Did AGFA-GEVAERT make audio tape as well as film? Can
anyone identify the 10/1 K, etc. markings?

Please reply off-list. Thanks for any info/clues/leads!

Jean

Jean L. Green

Head of Special Collections, Preservation and University Archives
Binghamton University Libraries
Binghamton University
Binghamton, N.Y. 13902-6012

Tel (607) 777-3912