This Summit was a division of CMS, which also distributed Desto. All of the
Summits that I looked up were released in 1978; CMS called it a day in
1982. Another phony conductor name they employed was "Hermann Winter." I'm
not sure who is hiding behind the "Heinrich Hermann" pseudonym other than
it's not Rudolf Moralt, who died in 1958 and never recorded the Liszt work.
Some of Moralt's recordings do appear on this Summit Records.

I am curious as to why they would combine a phony conductor name with one
of a 'real' ensemble, the Salzburg Radio Symphony. Usually the MO was to
utilize fake names for both; my favorite is "Peter Michaels and the Lisbon
Conservatory Orchestra" devised by Aries Records' Frank Donovan to conceal
the identity of Adrian Boult and the BBC Philharmonic in some symphonies of
Havergal Brian, picked up off short wave.

best,

David N. Lewis