-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jamie Howarth
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Seeking flutter correction bids

Flutter - as defined by the NAB - is in a range that Capstan is
intentionally band-limited out of since it's  incapable of distinguishing
flutter from vibrato.

Please pardon the mispellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm
on an iPhone