Hi.  I own an ice cream shop, a seasonal business that is a huge
distraction in the summer months, but I have managed to get one project
finished and released.  Here is a link to that project, which is one CD of
mostly unreleased live performances by great American pianist William
Kapell, who died in a plane crash in 1953 at the age of 31.  His recordings
are beloved by collectors.  I hope this will do well.

https://www.amazon.com/Three-First-Performances-Rachmaninov-Prokofiev/dp/B072ZG1JJT/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499619717&sr=8-1&keywords=William+Kapell+Live+Performances

I got my Marian Anderson CD released several months ago, and I attach a
nice review I got for that in *Opera News*.

I hope all is going well with you.

Warm regards,
John