The source from about 1913 for this piece claims that this is the Waltz from
Gounod's opera Mireille. Looking at a score of the opera, nothing quite seems
to match it, although there are different versions of the opera in 3, 4 and 5
acts. I have the Royal ed of Boosey in 3 acts from ca. 187?, a 1901 new
version of the Opera-comique, and the Busser ed. from 1945. Either I missed it
in these scores, it is in another version,  or it is not from Gounod's
Mireille at all. Is there anyone who can help identify this piece:

http://www.mmdigest.com/Attachments/17/07/08/170708_205947_Mireille%20Waltz%20(Gounod)%20Goodall.mp3

Jerry McBride, Head Librarian

Music Library and Archive of Recorded Sound

Braun Music Center, Room 104

Stanford University

541 Lasuen Mall

Stanford, CA 94305-3076