Hi Paul,

I’ll offer an alternative to using to using alcohol/water mixtures as the concentration for sterilization is a 70% solution in water.

A dilute solution of readily available Physan 20 in water is a superior disinfectant w/ a mild odor that does not prevent use in a typical home environment.

After wiping with a damp cotton cloth, allow the covers to dry in a good air flow to speed drying; preferably outside.

A cleaning machine doesn’t guarantee thorough cleaning; only the materials & procedure used can do that.  Good luck.

We’re fond of plain, white 60-70# quality text paper for replacement sleeves.  12X24 1/8”, folded to leave an 1/8” tab.  Works like a champ for Lps. Using a thin sheet of plastic or wood, a box fold can be made to accommodate thicker discs.

Regards,

Duane Goldman

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA