Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have  released selected titles of Philippines monograph FY2017 assigned as Literature (III) for your information and selection. Based on your Country Profile, we have automatically added these titles to your selection.

You may refer to subject profile in Annotation field. If you are not in the profile but interested to have these titles, please do mark the titles “wanted” before August 10, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress