Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Singapore monographic titles for July FY 2017. This is assigned as Law 2017 (II) for your information and selection. These titles will only be acquired based on your decision in this circular and not be automatically added to your selection because its price more than USD 70. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before July 24, 2017.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress