[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#9D454F" vlink="#814E95"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

Hello,

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy has a selection of materials from our print periodicals collection that are in need of a new home.

Please review the attached PDF, then contact me at [log in to unmask] by COB August 14, 2017 with the title/s and years or volumes you'd like sent to your library via USPS Library Rate (no postage necessary).

List your selection, your library's primary contact for the items, their phone number and email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener

Library Technician, 860.444.8676

United States Coast Guard Academy Library (CGA)

Like us! Fb.com/USCGALibrary

Saving Lives and Guarding the Coast Since 1790.

The United States Coast Guard -- Proud History. Powerful Future.