From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bijou, Michael
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 08:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Oracle 12c update news

All,

We’ve completed the upgrade to Oracle 12c in production, and ArcGIS Desktop 10.5 is available to be pushed to LIB machines through your local IT automation group. We will be maintaining the 11g database for a period of two weeks to allow for a smooth transition for anyone still using it. Please note that names of the SDE connections for the new 12c databases will start with “g2”, while SDE connections for the old 11g databases start with “gh”. Please be sure to run the MXD update script at some point during the transition period to ensure that your MXDs can map successfully to the new database.

As always, please be sure to report any issues or problems you might run into to the GHE team!

Thanks,

Mike Bijou

GHE Team Developer