Greetings GHE folks,

The GHE team enjoys working directly with users to resolve issues. However, because of the way things are developing in OCIO regarding the tracking of IT services, it is imperative that whenever you have an issue with anything related to the technology of the GHE you submit a ticket to your IT service shop.

This way we can track the issues facing the GHE, and we can also use the submission of ticketing to demonstrate to leadership when there are issues that need to be addressed at a higher level.

Feel free to forward a copy of your IT ticket to [log in to unmask] so that the GHE team can be made aware of it and respond as necessary.

Part of this is training the Help Desk on how to respond to GHE support requests as we build out the system.

Thanks for your understanding and continued support....

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project