Dear Peeter,

I am the Secretary for the JAC. I was away when you sent your message, which came to me through a forward from Michael Everson.

You say your name should appear in place of Francois Demay, but appear where, in which context or document? If you are a part of the JAC list, I will need your full name and email address to add you. It is important that we get our records updated, as there will soon be a new vote on the code for Montenegrin. Background documents will be sent out next week.

Thank you for your help with this.

Melinda Lyons
JAC Secretary
ISO 639-3 RA