From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Janecki
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] manifestations with same title proper and author but different content

Is your opinion based on the manifestation titles being the same? If they had different manifestation titles would you lean toward them being different aggregate works? I recently had a similar situation where the manifestation titles were the same but the content was completely different (completely different compilations of short stories by the same author).

Is there any guidance on when the content differs enough to become a new aggregate work?

Jessica