The Coop Team simply has not yet added the list there. That is hand coded and whoever does that just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

Adam Schiff

________________________________
From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ann Heinrichs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:06:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library of Congress Subject Heading Approved Lists

However, the LCSH approved list for June is not yet listed/accessible on http://www.loc.gov/aba/. If you click on Approved Lists, May is the most recent one you get.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Adam L. Schiff <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

The Class Web list of approved subjects is at https://classificationweb.net/approved-subjects/

The tentative lists are at https://classificationweb.net/tentative-subjects/

Adam Schiff

University of Washington Libraries

Subject Heading Approved Monthly Lists - Classification Web<https://classificationweb.net/approved-subjects/>
classificationweb.net<http://classificationweb.net>
Proposal Menu. LIBRARY OF CONGRESS SUBJECT HEADINGS APPROVED MONTHLY LISTS Monthly List 05 (May 15, 2017) Monthly List 04 (April 17, 2017) Monthly List 03 (March 20 ...