From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yang Wang
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] NACO: Works of art, Individual

Got it. Thanks John!

There are quite a few "Lion man" titles in the OCLC (for books, films, TV series, etc.), but none is established in NAF.  So, I could just establish it in English as:

130    0 Lion man

I have been wondering, however, if we could set it up with a qualifier in this case, in order to prevent it from being mistaken or misused for any of those existing works bearing the same title?

130    0 Lion man (Prehistoric figurine)

BTW,  does anybody know what to put in 046 for this art object which was created nearly 4eyears ago?

Yang