Seconding Adam's comments favoring adding a qualifier--some of the "Lion
man" bib access point in OCLC already use qualifiers, mostly indicating a
television or motion picture production, so adding a qualifier to the new
"Lion man" has precedent.

I'd also suggest coding 380 Form of work with "Sculpture" and adding that
as the qualifier. That appears to be the favored term in NAF records for
anonymous sculpted works.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist