Hello,
As a French speaker it strikes me as "strange" to have  a noun : Collection
which is feminine singular next to an adjective : Inédits which is
masculine plural. This breaks a fundamental grammatical rule of
adjective/noun agreement that you will find in all Romance languages.
That is why the capitalized Inédits is treated like a proper name.
I apologize for giving a linguist's opinion on a cataloging forum.
Sincerely,

--
Ngoc-My Guidarelli
Catalog Librarian / Adjunct Faculty, School of World Studies