The code cpf is for "other" French-based creoles that don't have their own code.  Haitian has hat, so you use that, but you would use cpf for Mauritian Creole, Seychelles Creole, etc.

Robert Rendall
Principal Serials Cataloger
Original and Special Materials Cataloging, Columbia University Libraries
102 Butler Library, 535 West 114th Street, New York, NY 10027
tel.: 212 851 2449  fax: 212 854 5167