Just a few ideas here, even though my Arabic is zero, too.

First of all, somewhere in RDA we are to determine what the item in hand actually is.  In this case, it is denoted as a commentary.  So I would say that the 240 in the record is not correct.  It should be replaced with two 700 12s, one for the Arabic text and the other for the German one.  As I understand this sort of thing, both are expressions and need $l.

You need only the Arabic form of the text, which will be the same (hopefully) always.  It is not the AAP, uniform title for the dissertation.  So add the revision note, if the German Vorwort makes it necessary (use of very uberarbeiten (?)), remove the 240, add two 700 12s

Gene Fieg