From: Stephen Early
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 1:21 PM
To: 'Program for Cooperative Cataloging'
Subject: Requesting language expression authority help on lccn 2006047541 OCLC 69645840 : Arabic commentary on Aristotle, a revision of a dissertation

I have been asked to add a "revision of author's dissertation" note to the master record of "Der Kategorienkommentar von Abu l-Farag Abdallah ibn at-Tayyib : Text und Untersuchungen / von Cleophea Ferrari" lccn   2006047541, OCLC #69645840 .
A one minute project - except:
This record contains a dreaded "double language" 240 with corresponding NAF record:
n 2006041817
ARN 6952310
Abu al-Faraj Abd Allah ibn al-Tayyib, -1043. Tafsir Kitab al-maqulat. German & Arabic

Since my Arabic knowledge is zero, I was wondering if a PCC/NACO holding library with the proper language expertise would be kind enough to take care of the authority work for this? I see Yale and Princeton in the 040 in addition to LC.

I could then follow-up with the dissertation note (which is based on information in the first paragraph of the "Vorwort")

Stephen T. Early
Cataloger
Center for Research Libraries
6050 S. Kenwood