Hi everybody,

The latest list of the Library of Congress Subject Heading Approved Lists which is posted on this website: http://www.loc.gov/aba/cataloging/subject/weeklylists/ is May 15th, 2017.  I believe that someone on this list mentioned somewhere else where it was posted sooner.  I had thought that Class Web was mentioned but I can’t find any of the lists there.  Does anyone know where I can find the June list?

Thanks,

Vicki

[log in to unmask]" align="left" hspace="12" alt="NC_State_Seal PMS 2955" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_1">Vicki Brueck

Cataloger, N.C. Government & Heritage Library, State Library of North Carolina

NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7451  office

919 733 1843 fax

109 East Jones Street  |  4640 Mail Service Center  |  Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the

North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  YouTube