Vicki -

You can find it at https://classificationweb.net/approved-subjects/1706.html. Before they're announced, you can get there via a sneaky, back-door method. You pull up the May list, and those four last digits in the URL are 1705. You change the 5 to a 6 (= 1706) and voila! there's the June list. Paul Frank taught me this trick.

Ann